Expressive arts online encounters to express yourself freely through arts in a safe space
Art is the journey of a free soul.
11am- 12:15pm UTC+1
Duration:1h - 1h15m
Number of participants:
3 up to 10
Location: JITSI MEET
NO need to install anything!
Materials: Paper, colors, fabrics, magazines, or images you can cut, scissors, glue, a pen. *These are the basic materials, some Fridays might be different ones, please register in advance, so that we can send you them in time.
Sometimes we need to express ourselves and find no words for it. Sometimes, it happens, that there are just no words to express what is inside. This is a safe space for encounters and self-expression. We will meet twice a month to have a coffee (or tea, for non-coffee lovers) and express ourselves through the arts. **No judgment or criticism will happen here & and you're free to create the way you want. Focus is on the expression, not the result.
AN ENCOUNTER TO:
- Have coffee, meet other people, make (easy) art.
- Give voice to our inner self to express in different ways while having fun.
- Contact with our innate power force: creativity (just for the sake of it).
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- What do I need to express in the present moment?
HOW IT WORKS:
1. A ten minutes of warm welcoming and settling into space with our coffee cup.
2. An art-making proposal, easy to make for an inner check-in of ourselves.
3. A short time to share whatever we want to share if we want.
4. A fifteen minutes closing to wrap up the highlights of our discoveries to bring them to daily life.