RE'SET YOUR BELIEFS
Expressive arts ONLINE Workshop
to identify believes which are blocking us and change them by creating new ones
Number of participants:
3 up to 10
Location: JITSI MEET
NO need to install anything!
Materials: Paper, colors (whatever you have at home), scissors, glue, and pen.
Facilitator: Verónica Terriente
We repeat what we don't repair.
- C. Langley-Obaugh -
Some of our beliefs and patterns are deep inside us but still, they can be preventing us from the life we want to live. Most of them were created in our childhood and remain as an unconscious engine that drives us into repeating situations or block us in our moving forward. This is a workshop to be aware of which beliefs are stopping us in our present and how to replace them to create the life we want.
A WORKSHOP TO:
- Identify any beliefs or patterns which might be blocking us at this moment
- Discover our inner resources to change them
- Create new beliefs from our inner creativity to replace the old ones
WE WILL FOCUS ON LIFE QUESTIONS LIKE:
- 'What is blocking me right now?'
To identify a possible limiting thought or belief.
- 'Which resources do I have to make the changes I want?'
To replace them consciously and creatively.